Classes start every Monday.
Yuma Truck Driving School understands that not everyone can afford to pay for the cost of school up front. Financial aid may be available for those who qualify, allowing students to finance their education with student loans. Many trucking companies will even reimburse the cost of training.
To learn more about financial aid and to find out if you qualify, please contact an Admissions Representative toll-free at (888) 647-3239 or email us.
Yes. You can learn more about our refund policy here.
- Must have earned a high school diploma or GED equivalent or demonstrate the "ability to benefit" by passing an approved Ability-to-Benefit test.
- Must be 18 years of age by the time the program is completed for an intrastate license.
- Must be 21 years of age by the time the program is completed for all interstate licenses.
- Must have an active Arizona driver license before you can receive an Arizona Commercial Driver License (CDL).
- Must meet Department of Transportation physical requirements under Section 391.41, Subpart E of Drivers Commercial Qualifications. Learn more here.
- Must pass a drug test.
- Must be able to read and speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public, understand highway traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries and make entries on reports and records.
- Must have proof of at least one year of driving experience with a standard operatorís license (automobile) issued by the state or country.
- All qualifications must be met as set forth by Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR).
- Must have a valid U.S. social security card.
If you have any questions regarding admission policies, please contact an Admissions Representative toll-free at (888) 647-3239 or email us.